JibJab is looking for an experienced candidate to join their Full Stack team in Hermosillo to help them support and build JibJab.com This position can be remote or on-site.
- Strong React & NodeJS (Express / Next)
- Serverless experience is a plus (Serverless Framework / AWS Lambda)
- Strong development / architecture concepts
- Doesn’t mind working with Ruby, and doing light work on it potentially.
- Can champion and lead our Node efforts.
- Postgres SQL
- Caching strategies, and working with different types of caches
- Working with queues, such as SQS
- Diagnosing production issues, using logs and reports from customers
- Debugging efficiently and effectively
- Backend and Frontend Page Performance analysis, using modern approaches and tools
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with engineering teammates, and product managers
- Ability to implement user story requirements and commit to story point estimates
- Ruby on Rails
- Can read and understand Ruby, with hopes of refactoring into Node.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Down-to-earth, genuinely nice, and wickedly smart team of colleagues.
- Casual, fun, work-hard/play-hard environment.
- Your job is to make people HAPPY! What better karma could you ask for?
- 100% of salary registered at IMSS (as it should be).
- 10 vacation days since the first year of employment.
- Gym membership sponsorship for yourself and your significant other.
- Private Minor and Major Medical Insurance with $3,000,000 MXN in coverage (capped at a cost of $54,000 pesos a year).
- Medical Travel insurance for any emergency while abroad for you and your family.
- Life and Disability Insurance (Up to $2,000,000 MXN).
- Increased benefits as more people join our company.
We are a company by employees, for employees. We put people before profits. Unlike other companies, we can brag that we put the well-being of the employee first, and that we have complied with the Mexican law from day 1 (and not when we were forced to do it).