Software Product Manager
You will be working for an established, U.S.-based digital marketing company building out a software-driven communication platform.
This is an international project with teams distributed across the U.S. and worldwide, requiring flexible hours and the ability to communicate with folks who speak English as both a first language as well as folks from various backgrounds for whom English is a second language.
Organization and communication are the keys to success in this role.
- Top of the market salary based on knowledge and experience
- 100% of salary registered at IMSS (as it should be)
- Retirement housing and social security are of course included within the 100% registry of IMSS
- Private minor and major medical Insurance with $3,000,000 pesos in coverage for employee and direct family
- 20 days Christmas bonus
- Life Insurance
- Great work environment / relaxed atmosphere
- 15 vacation days from the first year of employment
- Gym membership sponsorship
- Direct working relationship between client and employee
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager whose duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in building and maintaining Product Requirements Documentation for consumer-focused applications
- Working alongside the product and engineering teams to build and maintain timelines and roadmaps
- Scrum/life-cycle process management duties including daily team check-ins/stand-ups and sprint rituals
- Preparing weekly updates on progress for key stakeholders and business owners
- Experience working alongside product and engineering teams to own and iterate upon our Jira and Confluence documentation and project tracking
- Experience creating software Product Requirement Documents
- Experience working on web applications with React/Angular types of frontend architecture is a plus
- Experience building high traffic, high performance, and scalable products from the ground up is a plus
We are a company by employees, for employees. We put people before profits. Unlike other companies, we can brag that we put the well-being of the employee first, and that we have complied with the Mexican law from day 1 (and not when we were forced to do it).